SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 Hall ticket: SBI Recruitment Board is going to release the SBI clerk direct link of Admit card 2020 for the Prelims exam Soon. Admit cards will be made available through the official website of SBI i.e. www.sbi.co.in.
The candidates who have applied for the Same can go through the SBI Bank Government official website and enter the required Credentials. To download the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Hall tickets 2020, applicants must provide registration or roll number along with the date of birth and password.
- The SBI Board is going to declare the Admit Card of the Prelims exam on 24 February 2020.
- Candidates who have applied for the Clerk 8134 Jobs Exam can download it till 24th Feb 2020 evening at 5:00 PM.
- It is a must for the Candidate to qualify for the preliminary exam. If the preliminary exam is not clear, then he will not be able to allow for the SBI Clerk 2020 main examination.
- All the Important details will print on the Clerk Exam admit card. Aspirants Can check their admit card and also Exam pattern through the main site of SBI.
SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 Hall ticket Exam Dates Admit Card
Details available on admit card
The Clerk prelims exam Hall ticket/ call letter will contain applicants’ full information such as roll Number of Clerk exam, Hall ticket number, Roll Number and exam center code, Address of the Exam and timings of the exam.
During the Selection process, all applicants must give their biometrics. Before giving the biometric, applicants must Clean their thumb fingers and give biometrics. The process for biometric verification will be done after completion of the Prelims exam. Before going to the main Exam, Job Seekers must download their require details from the SBI Site.
Exam Centers for the SBI Clerk prelims exam will publish before one week of the exam. All Students who need to appear for the SBI Clerk prelims exam must know the Exam Centers code and address.
The details will print on Hall ticket. In Case if you don’t find it on your Hall tickets, please send your Query to the SBI Board.
Here we have listed Instruction to applicants. Please follow them and appear for the SBI Clerk prelims exam.
- Admit card is must to carry by the candidate to the exam centers.
- Not only Original Admit card but also applicants must bring xerox or original identity proof such as passport, PAN card, driving license, voter ID, bank passbook, Aadhar card, or any other.
- You are not supposed to carry any stationery item to the exam hall. You can only carry a ballpoint pen with you.
- On the admit card photo is empty. Paste your passport size photo there.
- A sheet of rough work will be provided to you at the exam center. Do not forget to return it to the examiner.
- A hard copy of the admit card will not be provided to the examinees.
Q 1: How do I get a registration number and password to download Hall ticket?
Ans: After the submission of the SBI Clerk application form, registration number and password will be generated. The same will be sent through SMS.
Q 2: When will publish SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam hall tickets / Admit Card?
A: The last registration done by the candidate will be considered. The registration number, which was generated during the first attempt, will be considered.
Q 3: Sometimes, the date of birth gets rejected on the login screen. What to do?
A: The format of the Date of birth is DD-MM-YYYY. If you provide your date of birth as per this Scheme you will get Hall tickets.